November 14, 2010 by Vincent
Workflowy – Straightforward List Maker
Workflowy is a simple yet powerful tool to create lists. How simple?
- The first time you use Workflowy, you will see blank page.
- Typing on a new line will create a bullet point.
- Clicking on that bullet point will zoom into a new sub-list.
- Navigate between parent list and sub-list via breadcrumb navigation.
- Drag and drop line to rearrange items.
- Shift+Enter to add a note to any point.
- Strikeout completed tasks.
To describe Workflowy, it’s a list making web app that can create a list in a list in a list in a list, all without complicating anything. How? When you’re zoomed into a sub-list, only items in it will be listed. The parent and sibling lists are all hidden, allowing you to focus on that particular sub-list. You can switch between your parent and children list via the breadcrumb navigation.
Workflowy is not available on the iPhone yet, but a similar app, TaskPaper, is going for $9.99 a pop in the App Store.
chy - June 21, 2012 @ 11:28 am
Louis Vuitton Outlet Store handbag has the GG company logo on every single some of it and it is usually available in a brown or light tan and grayscale coloration and possesses an individual connect. This is simply not the sole unique bags like by large photographs!? ?