January 2, 2011 by Vincent
SheepTech December10 Report Card
As expected, there’s a sharp drop of traffic in Christmas and New Year Eve, but overall traffic for the month remains more or less the same as November. Alexa ranking broke the 100,000 mark, ranking at 97,152 at the time of writing.
SheepTech had finally reached $1,000 revenue mark, thanks to the holiday season.
AdSense: $716.92 (+$5.40)
Infolinks: $43.92 (+$5.02)
BlogAds: $31 (+$2.30)
ContextWeb: $12.46 (+$6.55)
Social Spark: $400 (+$400)
Private ad: $33.33 (+$0)
Total: $1,237.63 (+$419.2)
Uptime, RSS subscribers
99.98% uptime with 9 minutes of downtime. RSS subscribers went up and down from 580-ish to >600.
Thank You SheepTech’s Sponsors
- Crucial – Is your computer running slow? Crucial can help. A memory upgrade is one of the most affordable, effective ways to boost performance!
- Tech Bargains – Help you figure out what is best to buy, why it’s best, and where to buy it at a good price.
- Happy Web Hosting – Get the most from your web host! Independent web hosting guide with reviews, news, tips, and deals.
- LG Optimus 7 (article) – The LG Optimus 7 is LG’s first Windows Phone 7 device featuring 3.8â€³ capacitive TFT LCD screen, DLNA, 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon among other features.
- TiVo Premiere (article) – TiVo Premiere is much more than a DVR. It’s a cable box, a movie box, a web box, and a music box. With Premiere, you’ll not only get the world’s best DVR, you’ll enjoy access to a vast universe of broadband entertainment.
- App Cat (article) – Create your own iPhone app in 7 minutes by email.