April 11, 2010 by Vincent
SheepTech Weekend Read: 11th April
Steve Ballmer iPad review parody
- Site Speed now part of Google’s search ranking algorithms
As part of that effort, today we’re including a new signal in our search ranking algorithms: site speed.
- Firefox Lorentz Beta Isolates Plug-in Crashes for Uninterrupted Browsing
Lorentz brings a Chrome-like process isolation to Firefox, containing messy plug-in crashes.
- Apple iPhone OS 4: Everything you need to know in one handy list
After months of speculation and rumors, Apple’s newest OS has finally arrived.
- Video Chat Coming To The Next iPhone? All Signs Are Pointing To Yes
As they do with any major new iPhone OS release, people have been tearing apart the iPhone OS 4.0 SDK from the very second it was available.
- iPhone OS 4: Google branding removed in Safari search
iLounge has pointed out that the “Google” branded search button in mobile Safari has been renamed “Search” in iPhone OS 4.
- Hacker jailbreaks the iPad less than a day after release
A lot of people complained about the iPad’s closed-off software. But no one did anything about it — until now, apparently.
- Adobe Employee: Go Screw Yourself, Apple
Speaking purely for myself, I would look to make it clear what is going through my mind at the moment. Go screw yourself Apple.
Expect more Apple news in the following weeks at the rate things are going right now. Probably there would be another wave when the new iPhone is announced in the next few months.